Make a statement in any room with this Watercolour Pattern framed poster, printed on thick matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Watercolour Pattern: This watercolour patterned artwork was created live on-stream using watercolour brush pens. This was my way of bringing my pattern designs and watercolour technique together. Using masking tape to separate the pattern from the background, watercolours were used to create contrast by having the background as cool colours and the pattern area in warm colours, with black and white paint splattered to bring out the colours.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!